Expanding On Patient Care

Our Blog

Accident And Injury Care

So you’ve been involved in a motor vehicle crash? Do you need an attorney?  Maybe.  But do you need a doctor who is trained to properly care and triage injured patients?  Absolutley.

Please review my Curriculum Vitae which is linked to the website and review my credentials.  I have well over twenty five years of experience in caring for folks who have been injurd in motor vehicle crashes and work injuries.  I have credentials in various related areas including crash reconstruction, MRI interpretation, orthopedic evaluation, electrodiagnosis, and primary spine care, just to name a few.  

What does this mean to you?  It means I am ready, willing and qualified to help folks who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents.  I’d like to help you too.  Call us today at 649-9200.  We are here to serve you.  

Dr. Darren Bell

Recent News

Quick Links